Clinical care for skin, hair, and nail concerns.
Jake Turrentine, MD
- Education: Medical College of Georgia
- Residency: University of Texas Southwestern
- Specialties: Acne, Cosmetic, General Adult, Geriatric, Pediatric, Psoriasis, and Procedural/Surgical
- Treating patients in: NC
Welcome to my virtual office! I am a board-certified dermatologist offering the same personalized, high-quality clinical care you would expect from a traditional office through the DermatologistOnCall platform. I am able to access, diagnose and treat over 3,000 dermatologic conditions just as I would in an office. Feel confident you are receiving a high level of care from your home, workplace or even while on vacation!
An online visit with your board-certified dermatologist is $95.
Jake Turrentine, MD provides online dermatology care through DermatologistOnCall. These on-demand virtual visits mirror the treatment you would expect to receive in your dermatologist’s office. Unlike in-person care, no appointment is needed, and you may start your visit at any time.
Online care is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Create a patient profile.
- Describe your dermatology concern and upload photos.
- Get your diagnosis and treatment plan.
Dr. Jake Turrentine has an office location at
1899 Tate Blvd. SE, Suite 2110 Hickory, NC 28602.
Dr. Turrentine is available for online visits and accepting new patients in North Carolina.
DermatologistOnCall offers asynchronous visits, you may start your online care at any time - no appointment needed.