Start an online dermatology visit with
Carol Trakimas, DO.
Carol Trakimas, DO
- Education: Philadelphia college of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency: National Capital Consortium
- Specialties: Complicated & Common Medicare Dermatology, Dermatologic Surgery of Benign + Malignant Growths, and Aesthetic Dermatology
- Treating patients throughout: NC
I cannot live without holistically caring for patients and making a significant impact in their lives. The gift of practicing Dermatology allows for detecting skin cancers, diagnosing difficult life-altering rashes, and enhancing the appearance of patients. As a result of this, I am grateful to improve the status of patients' health, give them a better outlook on their lives, whilst bolstering their self-esteem.
The dermatologist will see you now. Online visits are just $95.
Carol Trakimas, DO is board-certified and provides online dermatology care through DermatologistOnCall. These on-demand virtual visits mirror the treatment you would expect to receive in your dermatologist’s office. Unlike in-person care, no appointment is needed, and you may start your visit at any time.
Online care is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Create a patient profile.
- Describe your dermatology concern and upload photos.
- Get your diagnosis and treatment plan.
Carol Trakimas, DO has a practice location at
5107 Southpark Dr.
Suite 201 A
Durham, NC 27713
Carol Trakimas, DO is available for online visits in:
DermatologistOnCall offers asynchronous visits, you may start your online care at any time - no appointment needed.
North Carolina: Available and accepting new patients.