Clinical care for skin, hair, and nail concerns.
Kimberly Rau, MD
- Education: Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Residency: University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Hospital Affiliation: St Margaret's Hospital
- Specialties: Acne, Cosmetic, General Adult Dermatology, Pediatric, and Psoriasis
- Treating patients in: PA
Welcome to my virtual office! I am a board-certified dermatologist providing personalized dermatology care online. Through the DermatologistOnCall platform, I’m able to review, diagnose and treat over 3,000 dermatologic conditions just as I would in the office. Feel confident you are receiving the highest level of care from your home, workplace or even while on vacation!
An online visit with your board-certified dermatologist is $95.
Kimberly Rau, MD provides online dermatology care through DermatologistOnCall. These on-demand virtual visits mirror the treatment you would expect to receive in your dermatologist’s office. Unlike in-person care, no appointment is needed, and you may start your visit at any time.
Online care is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Create a patient profile.
- Describe your dermatology concern and upload photos.
- Get your diagnosis and treatment plan.
Dr. Kimberly Rau has an office location at 4290 William Flynn Highway, Suite 205, Allison Park, PA 15101.
Dr. Rau is available for online visits and accepting new patients in Pennsylvania.
DermatologistOnCall offers asynchronous visits, you may start your online care at any time - no appointment needed.