Clinical care for skin, hair, and nail concerns.
James Ralston, MD
- Education: University of Texas Medical School at Houston
- Residency: SUNY - Buffalo, School of Medicine
- Specialties: Acne, Psoriasis, Eczema, Skin Cancer, Cosmetic, Gender Inclusive, General Adult Dermatology, Geriatric, and Pediatric
- Treating patients in: TX and UT
Thank you for visiting my virtual office! I am a board-certified dermatologist practicing online and in McKinney, TX. Telemedicine is a secure, convenient way to access personalized medicine from your home, workplace, or even on vacation. Through the DermatologistOnCall platform, I review, diagnose and treat over 3,000 dermatologic conditions, prescribing medication when needed. Because we adhere to strict quality standards, you can be confident that you're receiving the highest level of care.
An online visit with your board-certified dermatologist is $95.
James Ralston, MD provides online dermatology care through DermatologistOnCall. These on-demand virtual visits mirror the treatment you would expect to receive in your dermatologist’s office. Unlike in-person care, no appointment is needed, and you may start your visit at any time.
Online care is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Create a patient profile.
- Describe your dermatology concern and upload photos.
- Get your diagnosis and treatment plan.
Dr. James Ralston has an office location at 5801 Virginia Parkway, Suite 102 McKinney, TX 75071.
Dr. Ralston is available for online visits and accepting new patients in Texas and Utah.
DermatologistOnCall offers asynchronous visits, you may start your online care at any time - no appointment needed.