Clinical care for skin, hair, and nail concerns.
David Horvath, MD
- Education: Temple Medical School
- Residency: Medical College of Virginia at VCU
- Hospital Affiliation: St. Clair Hospital
- Specialties: Acne, General Adult, Geriatric, Pediatric, Psoriasis and Skin Cancer Concerns
- Treating patients in: PA
Welcome to my virtual office! Horvath Dermatology provides comprehensive and compassionate care for skin cancer, mole exams and mapping, urgent or chronic rashes, acne, eczema, skin lesions and psoriasis from pediatric through geriatric ages. We manage problems concerning skin, hair and nails.
An online visit with your board-certified dermatologist is $95.
David Horvath, MD provides online dermatology care through DermatologistOnCall. These on-demand virtual visits mirror the treatment you would expect to receive in your dermatologist’s office. Unlike in-person care, no appointment is needed, and you may start your visit at any time.
Online care is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Create a patient profile.
- Describe your dermatology concern and upload photos.
- Get your diagnosis and treatment plan.
Dr. David Horvath has an office location at 110 Fort Couch Road Pittsburgh, PA 15241.
Dr. Horvath is available for online visits and accepting new patients in Pennsylvania.
DermatologistOnCall offers asynchronous visits, you may start your online care at any time - no appointment needed.