Clinical care for skin, hair, and nail concerns.
Robert Aylesworth, MD
- Education: University of Wisconsin Medical School
- Residency: University of Minnesota
- Specialties: Acne, Cosmetic, General Adult, Geriatric, Pediatric, Psoriasis, and Procedural/Surgical
- Treating patients in: WI
Welcome to my virtual office! I am a board-certified dermatologist offering the same personalized, high-quality clinical care you would expect from a traditional office through the DermatologistOnCall platform. I am able to access, diagnose and treat over 3,000 dermatologic conditions just as I would in an office. Feel confident you are receiving a high level of care from your home, workplace or even while on vacation!
An online visit with your board-certified dermatologist is $95.
Robert Aylesworth, MD provides online dermatology care through DermatologistOnCall. These on-demand virtual visits mirror the treatment you would expect to receive in your dermatologist’s office. Unlike in-person care, no appointment is needed, and you may start your visit at any time.
Online care is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Create a patient profile.
- Describe your dermatology concern and upload photos.
- Get your diagnosis and treatment plan.
Dr. Robert Aylesworth has an office location at
550 E Timber Drive, Suite 1 Rhinelander, WI 54501.
Dr. Aylesworth is available for online visits and accepting new patients in Wisconsin.
DermatologistOnCall offers asynchronous visits, you may start your online care at any time - no appointment needed.