Clinical care for skin, hair, and nail concerns.
Rawaa Almukhtar, MD
- Education: Al-Nahrain University College of Medicine
- Residency: Louisiana State University, New Orleans, LA
- Fellowship: Laser and Cosmetic Dermatology, San Diego, CA
- Specialties: Acne, Rosacea, Psoriasis, Eczema, Rashes, Skin Growths, General/ Adult, Pediatric, Cosmetic, and Procedural/ Surgical
- Treating patients in: CA, LA, MI, and TX
Welcome to my virtual office! I am a board-certified dermatologist. I am thrilled to provide personalized dermatology care online. Through the DermatologistOnCall platform, I’m able to review, diagnose and treat over 3,000 dermatologic conditions just as I would in the office. Feel confident you are receiving the highest level of care from your home, workplace or even while on vacation!
An online visit with your board-certified dermatologist is $95.
Rawaa Almukhtar, MD provides online dermatology care through DermatologistOnCall. These on-demand virtual visits mirror the treatment you would expect to receive in your dermatologist’s office. Unlike in-person care, no appointment is needed, and you may start your visit at any time.
Online care is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Create a patient profile.
- Describe your dermatology concern and upload photos.
- Get your diagnosis and treatment plan.
Dr. Rawaa Almukhtar treats patients from her virtual office in San Diego, CA 92130.
Dr. Almukhtar is available for online visits and accepting new patients in:
California, Louisiana, Michigan, and Texas.
DermatologistOnCall offers asynchronous visits, you may start your online care at any time - no appointment needed.